A lot of teams are right in the midst of their development camps for prospects so there are a lot of strength and development activities going on. The prospects are undoubtedly learning a lot on and off the ice but once thing they also learn is how to shop properly to maximize nutritional value of their food they purchase- am I the only one who had no idea the teams did lessons on this kind of thing??
- No Related Post
- Earn points towards store credit!
- 2 points for visiting this site everyday
- 2 points for commenting
You must be logged in.
Top 5 Gongers
- fox (1286 GP)
- A-Snow (1164 GP)
- Kerrzy (1160 GP)
- lizdrolle (1130 GP)
- cchockey04 (1120 GP)
Latest Gongshow Videos
- Gongshow Points Reward System: Earn Dollars by Spreading The Lifestyle209 comments
- Why Do You Wear Gongshow? Share Your Feedback, Win Gear!173 comments
- Hey USA Learn To Chirp165 comments
- NCAA Hockey Stick Boy Drops all the Twigs - Hilarious (Video)158 comments
- Make Hockey Happen - A Tribute to Pond Hockey157 comments
- OHL Bench Clearing Brawl (Video)156 comments
- UHL Hockey Chirp Fest - This Beauty Is Mic'ed Up - So Funny (Video)156 comments
- Top Shelf Beauty: Puck Bunnies vs Top Shelf Beauties152 comments
- Top 5: Best NHL Mustaches150 comments
- The Fight They Couldn't Win - GSH Enforcer Charity Tribute Shirt141 comments
Blog — By lizzie87 on July 12, 2012 1:13 PM